Eglantine is an internationally experienced instructor, performer and choreographer, having worked at latin dance festivals worldwide. With over 20 years experience in various forms of bodywork, together with formal dance training, Eglantine has a unique style that is sought after globally.
Eglantine has practiced and experienced a wide range of activities that contributed to the development of her unique style, including: Capoeira, Jazz, Jiu Jitsu, Yoga, Belly Dancing, Hip Hop, Ballet, Tango, Bolero, Samba de Gafieira, Salsa, Samba Rock, Zouk Brasileiro, Rock Soltinho, Forró, Sertanejo. In addition, Eglantine has sought out activities (such as reiki and meditation) that have awakened other forms of consciousness focused on the balance of body, mind and spirit.
Eglantine has inspired dancers all over the world through her technique, in particular; improving flexibility of movement, creating greater body awareness, and achieving wellbeing through dance.
- Human Resources Management, Paulista University
- Advanced Management in Quality of Life, FIA University
- Programming and Methodology in Dance Technique, Anaca Movement Studio and Body Therapies
- Professional Qualification in Brazilian Social Dances, Jaime Arôxa School
- Eutonia, Brazilian Institute of Eutonia